Guide to use : Full Contacts Backup
Now get backup file of all your contacts in one click. Full Contacts Backup app provides user with the options to Import and Export phone contacts to and from CSV file.
1. Import options lets you read CSV file of your contacts and save all the records as a separate contact in People App
2. Export option let you to retrieve all your Outlook contacts to CSV file as a backup, CSV file can then be shared to mail and you can import contacts through Outlook mail. CSV file can also be read in PC.
1. Backup file is stored in: Phone\\Pictures\\Contact_Backup_Folder
2. To see imported contacts in People, go to: People->Settings->Filter contact list->Select ContactBackup option under Show contacts from. You can now see all imported contacts in your contact list.
Get started : Click on the button which you wish to perform eg.
- Click on import button and choose Your Backup file to import.
- This application connect with windows contact application to import or export your contact detail signup in People contact of window default app.
- your selected backup details show in box.
- click on import button to import contact.
- Click on Export button your all contact show in box.
- select contacts which you wish to backup.
- click on backup button.
- backup saved to your storage.
- your backup location showing.