Editing images encompass the process of reconstructing and remodeling pictures, whether they are digital photographs or illustrations. Even the most talented photographers apply edits to their shots. The job of a photo editor is more important than meets the eye because what they do is subliminal.
Overlays and Photo Blender app helps you fix your photo in no time. Overlays and Photo Blender magnify your image in one click with our array of overlays. Our overlays are customizable, so you can change the brightness, contrast, and saturation to get the look you want. And forget about lousy lighting and other common problems.
The app lets you create the perfect photo with many fun stickers, emojis, cool faces, cat faces, customized text, and square-size movable images with blurred backgrounds. Pick your latest print from the library, get blurred background, select stickers categorized into 19 distinct categories, add text by choosing font color & font style, also zoom, rotate, and scale the stickers and texts added to the image.
Have great office lighting but not an excellent front camera to capture the moment? Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered with our brilliant selfie filters. Apply one of the many attractive filters and click as many selfies as you like. This feature allows you to take photos on the spot with your device’s camera with lovely overlays if you don’t want to go ahead with a pre-saved photo. It is the first option as soon as you launch the app for anyone who needs instant pics at home, at work, and outdoors.
Step 1: Click on the first option as soon as you launch the app and see a small camera window pop up. Adjust it to get the best angle, and click your photo.
- You can add background by default option or choose color combination, capture, or choose from the gallery.
- Lets capture a new photo using the camera option and blend your captured image with a cool background.
Step 2: After completing the previous steps, you can adjust settings such as scale, rotate, side blur, and opacity of the selected photo. Now click on the Check icon to continue editing your image.
- There are many tools to make your photo more attractive using these tools.
Step 3: After the photo crop is completed, click on the ‘ORIENTATION’ button and apply these options.
Step 4: Click on the Enhance button and adjust the photo’s brightness, contrast & saturation.
Step 5: Click the Effect button to add realistic filter effects to your picture.
Step 6: Click on Overlay Button, choose the overlay option, and apply it to your photo. The application gives various overlays, as you can see in the image.
- Click on the Frames button and apply the different types of frames to your photo. Many default frames on also given on Overlays and photo Blender application.
- Click on the Border button and apply the border on our photo.
Step 7: Click on the ‘sticker’ Button and apply the different stickers on your photo.
- Click on the Text button and choose the font style for text to apply your photo. Many options are available on this application, as you can see in the image.
- Click on Doodle Button and draw your doodle in different shapes.
Step 8: Click the Save button to save & share your photo.